ZUEEUZ.blogspot.com


Sunday, December 4, 2011

Getting in the Mood!

 
I still have not put up much for Christmas decoration.  Mr. Wonderfrul got them all down from the attic yesterday.  I made divinity for a cooking exchange yesterday.  Looking around blog land for some inspiration and trying to get in the mood.  But what I think I need is some of the white stuff.....
SNOW!!!
  
Unfortunately, here in Texas it's not very likely to happen any time soon.
So in the mean time.....
A friend posted this on face book and it just put a smile on my face, hope you enjoy!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a joy to watch. I'm a fellow Texas gal from San Antonio, and theat white magic just doesn't happen here. Thanks for sharing with me today.
    It really made me giggle.

    Smiles,


    Carol

    ReplyDelete