ZUEEUZ.blogspot.com


Sunday, March 13, 2011

Silver Sunday - Ice Buckets


I haven't seen these guys in awhile. 


I originally collected them to use in my little girls bathroom.
For Q-tips, cotton balls, and what.....maybe toothpaste and toothbrush?
She's changed them out for something else.
 

So they've been sitting on the top shelf of one of the bar cupboards since we moved here 4 years ago.

Just noticed them again last week when I was looking for something to put silverware in for a get together we hosted.


My favorite is the one with the start shaped etchings.  Just a little silver but enough to play along with 
Beth's March Silver Sunday at Gypsy Fish Journal.




5 comments:

  1. Hello Susanne,
    your ice buckets are fabulous. Gorgeous idea to use them in a bathroom. But now, that she changed them out you can use them also for the table for little bisquits or candies or as a candle lantern. They look so elegant with the silver rim. Love the star shaped etching. Beautiful!
    Greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like the one with the star shaped desing as well....great finds. Thanks so much for playing along...
    hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great display of ice buckest you have there. So many endless ways you could use them.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    Hugs
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I'm thinking of all the possibilities here. If I had those in my bathroom, they'd be there forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an usual and fun thing to collect-so many uses for them and they're quite pretty!

    ReplyDelete