ZUEEUZ.blogspot.com


Friday, August 13, 2010

So There! - Fabulous Friday Finds


A while back I whined about my favorite junk store not selling me a little shelf that I absolutely love.  They use for display, not very effectively, but that's another whine.  Here is that sweet little shelf and the whiny post.


When I was up north earlier this summer I came across this little shelf, below.


Pretty darn close, huh!  Add a chippy coat of paint and I'm all set!

So, since I've got this in my hot little hands I marched up to those mean old ladies in my favorite junk shop and said "So there!"  Otay, not really.  They really are sweet ladies, who are mostly volunteers, that work at my favorite junk shop.  I'll continue to play nice and maybe someday they'll finally decide to sell some of their other cool display pieces.  Or maybe I should volunteer there and show them how fun those pieces could be used.   
Ya, that's the ticket.

Well for today I'll just sit here in my messy little nest and join the Fabulous Friday Finds over at Terrell's blog  


Also linking up with Frugalicious Friday at Finding Fabulous.

Swing on over there, 
you never know what fabulous things you'll find this Friday.
Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I never find much when I go out. You find great things. I need to hang with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it. Can't wait to see what u do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susanne,
    I love your blog and all your ideas....I'm happy to be a follower. I love the shelf and all your transformed goodies. You really would love the salvage stores around here. The lock and key picture holders are so clever! Well, I'm off for another round of garage sales.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your find! So cute! Hey, are you coming up to Goldrush in Oronocco this weekend? I know you mentioned it....
    hugs!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete