ZUEEUZ.blogspot.com


Thursday, August 26, 2010

Trash-to-Treasure Potluck Idea - Junkologie Link Up


I didn't make the Junkologie Blog Party at Gold Rush in Oronoco, Minnesota this past weekend but there's still a chance to get in on the fun with their on line  

I went to Gold Rush with my sister from Illinois and am visiting her this week so we came up with a couple ideas to post.  She's just created a blog last night so be sure to check out her trash-to-treasure potluck idea at Kitty D's Korner.

So here's what we came up with for my post, it's called 
Tea Time in Texas.



My sister's dress form, scarf, hat, and petty coats.


This sweet little bed tray is one of my new treasures from Gold Rush.


We even added a couple of my vintage rescued necklaces.

Be sure to check out all the other creative trash-to-treasure potluck ideas on Junkologie.


4 comments:

  1. Amazing! I love, love, love it! So creative.
    Midge

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very unique and clever! Thanks for stopping by my blog too...good luck :) Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up your project! I love that you and your sister had fun creating together and that you used pieces from Gold Rush!

    ReplyDelete