ZUEEUZ.blogspot.com


Thursday, November 11, 2010

Two Gifts In One!


Oh lucky day!
Pammy from Up in the Attic was hosting a give-a-way to celebrate her new web site.

No, click here!

I was the lucky winner and this is what I won!


Picture from Up in the Attic
This beautiful 3 eggs in a nest pendant, handmade by Pammy.


Isn't this the sweetest little cone packaging?!


This is why I say two gifts in one.  One to decorate me and one to decorate my living room.

 
This old window frame is in my living room and I change out some of the hangy things with the seasons.  Pammy's little cone is front and center.


Plus, I put her card in this little glass I've been collecting cards in.


And where is this glass, on the table next to my little nest, my chair in the living room.
Thank you, Pammy! xo



8 comments:

  1. Ooh, congrats...I'm in love with that nest pendant...lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Susanne....!

    CONGRATULATIONS Lovey on your win....It's simply ADORABLE....Lucky Lucky LUCKY you....!

    Have a FABULOUS weekend....!

    Cheers for now,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous tribute to Pammy's Attic! Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I commented last night when I saw this but it got lost somewhere out there in cyber space :-/ It has been my great honor to award you with the winning prize! I hope you have fun wearing it - thank you for your generous post - right back atcha!
    xoxo
    Pammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a beautiful necklace and such a lovely package!! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is your lucky day that this contains the two gifts in one. This beautiful 3 eggs in a nest pendant, handmade by Pammy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the trees, I have a ton of wool left over and well I'm addicted to music paper so you had me at the photos alone! I can see these as a little forest on the mantel... Thank you!! Theresa xoxo
    p.s. I love the window with all of the treasures hanging on it, it's so pretty!
    p.s.s. I am your newest follower, I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete