ZUEEUZ.blogspot.com


Friday, December 17, 2010

Vintage Christmas Happy

So I think I'm finally done playing with Christmas decorations.  Otay, there may be a thing or two I'm still thinkin' about.  But.....

I want to join Debra of Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday so I'm going to show you some vintage inspired vignette around the house.

I showed you some book trees from the Bachman Idea house in this post.


This was my attempt last week, definitely needs something.

 
Well, here it is now!





I hope you like it, I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.

I just picked these up today at a local bi-monthly garage sale.


 Just lined them up here until I decide what I'll do with them.

And finally, here is my tease from the other day.  



 I got this tool box at an estate sale last week.  A few poinsettias and it's good to go.

Just a few more vintage shots from around the house.







I make these trays from vintage metal filigree picture frames with button handles.  These were made from a fabric scrape I found.  I later saw some drapery panels at an antique store made from the same fabric.  They claimed it was patterned after Grandma Moses paintings.  So cool!  

One week to Christmas Eve!


4 comments:

  1. Everything looks beautiful...
    Happy Holidays...
    Tonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Everything looks beautiful and the dusting of snow is the perfect touch. Your Santa pillows are really cute too. Wishing you a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your book stacks look awesome! Love the trees, snow, and lighting...just right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Loved the book trees and I snagged a photo to share on the next VIF! thanks so much for joining in. Have a wonderful Christmas Week!
    hugs,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete