ZUEEUZ.blogspot.com


Monday, October 4, 2010

Finally Getting Around To It - Etsy Listings

Well, I finally got around to listing some new merchandise on etsy.  Oh, such an effort!  And almost didn't make it cause my computer didn't want to upload my pictures.  
Always something, but my Mr. Wonderful go it straighten out, whatever he did.  So here are a few of the things I've been working on and got listed.


This bracelet is made from six different vintage clip on earrings.

 
Here's another one, it takes me awhile to find enough earrings that I think look good together.
 


  
The last time I had enough earrings to put together for a bracelet like this, it sold before I could take any pictures.  Ooo, and I really liked that one, too. 


A couple rejuvenated vintage collage necklaces



And some things for Halloween, I surprised myself by liking these skulls.





My first craft show of the season is in less than 3 weeks.  It's a new show for me, hope it's a good one.

If you're so inclined please check out my etsy shop.  





3 comments:

  1. What fun jewelry!! Good luck on Etsy!! Smiles, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful creations, I love your jewelry. I just made up a bunch of necklaces from some old key escutcheons, they're a great base. I wish you lots of luck with your craft show, you'll sell everything;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great jewelry. I loke the look of the keys and crosses put together.

    ReplyDelete